Requirement for Delivery (Within West Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak)
1. The company will process your order after full payment and complete transaction details are received by the Company.
2. Delivery is typically made within 20 to 25 business days after our acceptance of your order but subject to stock availability, location and sizes of the product ordered.
3. Signature upon delivery is required for all deliveries. If no one is available to receive and acknowledge the package at time of delivery, we will arrange with you for a second delivery to be made. There will be an additional delivery charge or courier charges for each subsequent re-delivery according to item purchased.
4. All courier services require a signature when delivery is expedited unless instructed by receiver otherwise.
5. It is necessary for you to provide a complete shipping address where someone is available to receive and acknowledge the package.
6. We do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
7. If above conditions are not taken into precaution and package are returned, you are responsible to pay for second time delivery.
Return & Exchange
Goods sold are STRICTLY not refundable and not exchangeable. Any request to terminate the sale order or transfer is subject to approval from GINTELL on a case by case basis.
GINTELL reserves the right to decline or accept such request for termination. In the event that GINTELL agrees to terminate the sale order at the request of customer, a termination fee of 50% of the order amount as stated in the sale order shall be levied to the customer.
GINTELL (M) SDN BHD, the exclusive original distributor of GINTELL products in Malaysia, hereby limited warranty this product against any defective workmanship and/or materials.
GINTELL (M) SDN BHD (hereafter called GINTELL) makes the following limited warranties. These WARRANTIES extend to the original consumer/purchaser (hereinafter called Purchaser) only and to no other purchaser of transferee.
Purchaser should read the owner's manual thoroughly before operating this product.
Limited One (1) Year Warranty
GINTELL warrants this product and parts thereof against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original by purchaser, except for the extend appearance parts (i.e: backrest, headrest, footrest, casing, remote controller, cabinets, knob, antennas, accessories against damage, scratches, abnormal wear, ageing). During this warranty period, GINTELL will repair a defective product of part(s), without charges for Purchaser. However, if repair is to be carried out at customer’s place, GINTELL may decide to charge transportation cost if it deems fit.
Purchaser Requested to Note
The above warranties are subject to the following conditions :
1. This warranty is valid for products purchased from GINTELL (M) SDN BHD and operated in Malaysia only.
2. Owner is requested to retain original copy of bill of sales.
3. This warranty does not cover those parts subject to wear and will be avoid if :
• Warranty Registration card is not received by GINTELL (M) SDN BHD within 14 days from date of purchase.
• Particulars on this warranty card are altered in any manner whatsoever.
• The serial number on the product removed, tempered with or rendered illegible.
• The product has not been in normal condition it was intended for or in accordance with the operation instructions or if it has been damaged in transportation or subject to rough handling or misuse.
• The damage is directly caused by lighting, natural disasters, household pests attacks, wrong voltage, flood external fire, theft, negligence, accidents, improper installation or improper maintenance or use in violation of instruction furnished by GINTELL.
• Product is being repaired, tempered with, altered or modified in any way by unauthorized person or technicians.
• The warranty seal is broken.
4. In no event shall GINTELL be liable for consequential loss, incidental or accidental.
5. Claim for repair/service effected elsewhere will not be entertained.