These few ways could help reduce stress when working from home
1. Make sure the workplace space is comfortable
- Comfortable physical space helps to create a more positive atmosphere, which, in turn, leads to improved motivation and a greater will to produce good results.
- Sit in front of a laptop with a portable massage
2. FOLLOW THE ROUTINE
- Try to start and end work hours at the same time each day even if there are no physical meetings to attend. Avoid doing tasks at odd hours or outside of set working hours.
- This will help to increase productivity and ensure that you can complete the task without having to work all day.
- List the priority tasks that you need to complete each day to make it easier to plan your time allocation.
3. Breaks Boost Productivity
- Once we finally feel that we’re working well, it’s easy to start skipping breaks in order to stay in the zone. This, however, is a mistake. Taking work breaks can actually help us be more productive.
- Take a break, you deserve it.
4. Practice a healthy lifestyle
- Take care of your spiritual and physical health by taking time to rest. Take 15 minutes to take a walk or do a light exercise
- The purpose is to open up space in the mind and physically for yourself so that you are not exhausted and it will not interfere with your health.
- A fit body will develop an intelligent mind.